- Is founded on the faith that there is one God who creates, sustains, and orders all things.
- Confesses Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of the church and all life.
- Believes the Holy Spirit is at work in the hearts and minds of believers, creating and sustaining the church, giving guidance and comfort, and uniting believers with the Lord and each other.
- Believes that God, through His Holy Word, speaks and continues to accomplish His redemptive purposes.
- Believes that the Gospel is the Good News and that God, through Christ, reconciled the world to Himself. Through the Gospel, God’s sovereign will and Christ’s redeeming grace are revealed.
- Holds that the church is the body of Christ and is to be faithful in accepting and sharing the Gospel in word and deed.
- Believes all members of the body of believers are responsible for the total ministry of the church.
- Accepts the ministry of the church to be the proclamation and fulfillment of the Gospel for all people, far and near.